- New students must complete the Application Package to receive credit toward their ministry certification.
- New students may apply at any time during the year to enroll for the following term.
- We offer an eight week term in both the fall and spring, as well as two-day winter and summer intensives for school credit.
- New students must apply for admissions and pay the $25 application fee to attend spring and fall term classes.
- Summer and winter intensives for non-credit do not require an application fee.
- To apply credit for summer and winter intensives, the student must officially enroll in the school and pay the $25 application fee.
- Regular term classes are held once a week during the eight-week term. (See class schedules.)
- New students must submit a written recommendation from their pastor or head elder.
- New students must submit one other reference from other leaders or peers testifying that the student’s character and conduct exemplifies the Christian faith.
References must be received by Cross Kingdom School of Ministry no later than one week before term starts.
New students must submit one additional reference
- Total class hours for each course are 24 hours with some additional homework required.
- Cross Kingdom School of Ministry reserves the right to add or change courses.
- Each course should have a minimum enrollment of five people.
- All students must be a member of a local church body or home group.
- Students must exemplify Christ-like character, dress, and conduct.
- Students may be asked to participate in a voluntary activity within their area of ministry emphasis or course study. These activities may occur at Collision, for conferences hosted by Cross Kingdom Ministries or other local ministry organizations during enrollment.